The number of tickets that we have for a presale is usually very limited. Therefore we don't always have tickets from every price group or the best seats available. The advantage of a presale is to be able to purchase tickets for an event before many other can. Especially for very popular events this increases your chances of getting tickets, since less people have access to those tickets than in the actual ticket sale. This doesn't mean that the best seats will be available during the presale. Please note, that we can't accept any trade requests for better seats during the official ticket sale. Therefore make sure that you are happy with the seats before finishing your ticket order.
Articles in this section
- Why is there a time limit to booking tickets online?
- Why do I suddenly have different tickets in my order than I originally chose?
- Why can't tickets be traded or returned?
- Why can't I order any amount of tickets for some events (e.g. only 4 tickets)?
- Why can't I leave single seats free?
- Why can't I choose the eTicket option?
- What is ticket personalization?
- What is a presale and how to I book tickets for it?
- What does "currently no tickets available" mean?
- What are VIP tickets and how are they delivered?