We sell tickets for many events that have a high demand for tickets. Getting tickets for these events isn't just luck. There are several tips which can increase your chances for popular events.
- Create a Ticketmaster Account before the ticket sale starts! This will save you time from registering and entering your address and will save you from typos in your name or address while booking.
- Double check the information on your Ticketmaster Account! Do you still remember your password? Is your address still up to date? You should clear such questions before the ticket sale starts.
- Don't log in on several browsers. Ulitmately it will not increase your chances to get tickets, if you are logged in on your account on several browsers. This can actually lead to you loosing your tickets that are on hold since our system only allows one order at a time.
- Choose in advance what kind of tickets you want. It's often useful to choose before the ticket sale starts whether you would like to sit or stand at the event. Furthermore we sell VIP Packages at many events, rather than just normal tickets. If the ticket categories are made public before the ticket sale starts, you can definitely find them on our website or on our Facebook or Twitter accounts.
- Open the event page when the ticket sale starts. There is no waiting list for opening the page in advance. Furthermore it can hapen, that even though you click refresh, your browser doesn't show the updated page correctly. If you have visited the event page, you should make sure to delete all cookies from your browser cache to avoid any potential issues refreshing the page. Then go on to the event page at the actual beginning of the sale to get into the waiting list correctly.
- Don't refresh the page in the waiting list! If there are many people on our page, we start a waiting list. If you refresh your page, you will lose your spot and will be put last in line again.
- Stay infromed! Inform yourself on the start of the ticket sale on our website, on Facebook and on Twitter. For some events we offer our Ticketfirst-Newsletter service and will remind you about when the ticket sale starts via email.
If you follow these tips, you will increase your chances to get coveted tickets for events. We're crossing our fingers for you!