After your oder with Ticketmaster, you can check on your Ticketmaster account to see if the order has been successfully processed. Under „My Tickets“ you can find an overview of your orders, where your detailed order should show up after max. 60 minutes. You will also receive an email order confirmation. Please also check your spam folder if the confirmation shouldn't be there within 60 minutes. If you can't find the order on your account and haven't received an email confirmation, please contact customer service under 0043 (0) 1 - 25 30 555. Please do note again that it can take up to 60 minutes for the confirmation to be sent to your email.
Articles in this section
- Why is there a time limit to booking tickets online?
- Why do I suddenly have different tickets in my order than I originally chose?
- Why can't tickets be traded or returned?
- Why can't I order any amount of tickets for some events (e.g. only 4 tickets)?
- Why can't I leave single seats free?
- Why can't I choose the eTicket option?
- What is ticket personalization?
- What is a presale and how to I book tickets for it?
- What does "currently no tickets available" mean?
- What are VIP tickets and how are they delivered?
Have more questions? Submit a request