At many events one can also purchase VIP Packages. The commodities offered by VIP packages can vary vastly. Often, VIP offers will contain things like early admittance or a meet & greet with the artist. In most cases the VIP offer will include a concert ticket. If this is not the case, you will be notified of this during your purchase. Whether the VIP tickets are sent to you in advance depends on the event. In every case the merchandise included in the package will be distributed at the venue. If not picked up, there usually isn't an option to have it sent by mail. All the important information about the VIP package will be emailed to you 3-7 days before the event.
Articles in this section
- Why is there a time limit to booking tickets online?
- Why do I suddenly have different tickets in my order than I originally chose?
- Why can't tickets be traded or returned?
- Why can't I order any amount of tickets for some events (e.g. only 4 tickets)?
- Why can't I leave single seats free?
- Why can't I choose the eTicket option?
- What is ticket personalization?
- What is a presale and how to I book tickets for it?
- What does "currently no tickets available" mean?
- What are VIP tickets and how are they delivered?