At a presale, tickets are offered to a specific group of customers before the general ticket sales start. Often the presales are offered to fanclub members, to people who have previously purchased tickets, or to customers of large companies, e.g. American Express. Everyone who is eligible to participate in this presale usually receives an Email with a password or an access link. This link is usually set up by fanclubs or the event promoters, which is why we don't have access to the passwords or links. Any questions relating to this (e.g. password not working) need to be directed to the people who set up the link. We usually can't give out passwords again or resend links. If you are interested in the presale of a specific artist we advise to keep an eye on their website and social media. You can also get information on presales on our Ticketmaster Facebook pageand from ourTwitter account. Please note that the number of tickets available at each presale is usually very small. Having access to a presale doesn't guarantee that you will be able to get any.
Articles in this section
- Why is there a time limit to booking tickets online?
- Why do I suddenly have different tickets in my order than I originally chose?
- Why can't tickets be traded or returned?
- Why can't I order any amount of tickets for some events (e.g. only 4 tickets)?
- Why can't I leave single seats free?
- Why can't I choose the eTicket option?
- What is ticket personalization?
- What is a presale and how to I book tickets for it?
- What does "currently no tickets available" mean?
- What are VIP tickets and how are they delivered?