We want to give each customer the chance to buy tickets. In order to avoid seats being blocked for a long period of time, we have set up a 10 minute timer per order. You can see the remaining time throughout the booking process on the right hand side of the screen. If the time runs out, the system automatically chooses the next best places. You will be informed about this. Your seats will be shown to you again in detail at the order overview in the last step of the booking process. We advise to check the exact seats before finishing the order. There is no way to change your seats after booking them.
Articles in this section
- Why is there a time limit to booking tickets online?
- Why do I suddenly have different tickets in my order than I originally chose?
- Why can't tickets be traded or returned?
- Why can't I order any amount of tickets for some events (e.g. only 4 tickets)?
- Why can't I leave single seats free?
- Why can't I choose the eTicket option?
- What is ticket personalization?
- What is a presale and how to I book tickets for it?
- What does "currently no tickets available" mean?
- What are VIP tickets and how are they delivered?