Each eTicket has the name of the person who ordered it printed on it. This doesn't mean that they are personalized. If the event has personalized tickets, you will be explicitly notified of this while booking the tickets. Therefore we ask you to read possible lightboxes and the event information.
Articles in this section
- Why is my name on the eTicket?
- Why can't I pay with a money transfer?
- Why can't I choose the eTicket option?
- Which payment options do I have?
- Which delivery options are there?
- When I order tickets for different events, do I have to pay the shipping fees twice?
- What is an eTicket and how is it delivered?
- What is a Collector-Ticket?
- What is 3-D Secure and what benefits does it have?
- My tickets haven't arrived yet, what can I do?
Have more questions? Submit a request