We can only offer booking through our interactive seat map at events with numbered seats. In that case, you can easily choose your seats yourself. The seat map can sometimes be temporarily or permanently limited if there are many people booking or if the event promoters wish it so. If there is no seat map, please use the best seats booking option.
Articles in this section
- Why is there a time limit to booking tickets online?
- Why do I suddenly have different tickets in my order than I originally chose?
- Why can't tickets be traded or returned?
- Why can't I order any amount of tickets for some events (e.g. only 4 tickets)?
- Why can't I leave single seats free?
- Why can't I choose the eTicket option?
- What is ticket personalization?
- What is a presale and how to I book tickets for it?
- What does "currently no tickets available" mean?
- What are VIP tickets and how are they delivered?