Ticketmaster GmbH is not organizing any of these events, but is contracted by the event promoters to sell tickets. The event promoters generally don't accept any return or trade requests. You are clearly informed about the liability of the tickets while ordering them. Please note, that simple ticket orders are exempt from the distance selling law. This is because sports, leisure, and cultural events can't be organized logistically and financially with a two week return period. The legislation sees this the same way, which is why the law doesn't apply when you create a contract with the event promoters for the completion of a service in the area of recreational activities (§ 312 b par. 3 No.6 German Civil law).
Articles in this section
- Why is there a time limit to booking tickets online?
- Why do I suddenly have different tickets in my order than I originally chose?
- Why can't tickets be traded or returned?
- Why can't I order any amount of tickets for some events (e.g. only 4 tickets)?
- Why can't I leave single seats free?
- Why can't I choose the eTicket option?
- What is ticket personalization?
- What is a presale and how to I book tickets for it?
- What does "currently no tickets available" mean?
- What are VIP tickets and how are they delivered?