In order to open and print eTickets, please make sure to have the newest version of Adobe Reader installed or similar programms to read PDF files. Please note: If you should try to open the eTicket with a programm to edit PDF files, there may be issues with the formatting of the ticket when printed. Therefore we recommend to use Adobe Reader to print the eTickets.
Articles in this section
- Why is my name on the eTicket?
- Why can't I pay with a money transfer?
- Why can't I choose the eTicket option?
- Which payment options do I have?
- Which delivery options are there?
- When I order tickets for different events, do I have to pay the shipping fees twice?
- What is an eTicket and how is it delivered?
- What is a Collector-Ticket?
- What is 3-D Secure and what benefits does it have?
- My tickets haven't arrived yet, what can I do?
Have more questions? Submit a request