Klarna is a payment provider, who pays in advance for you and therefore gives you a longer payment timeframe of 14 days or makes the purchase available in installments. If you purchase the tickets with Klarna, our system considers them as payed and can therefore, according to our Terms, no longer be cancelled. Therefore Klarna will perfrom a credit check on you before the purchase is granted. This can lead to the error message at hand. The specific reasons can only be directly cleared with Klarna, since we don't have any influence on the process or result of the credit check. Please contact Klarna directly if you repeatedly receive the error message for the payment option and have already checked the entered information to see if it is correct. We appologize for any inconvenience you may experience by chosing a different payment option, until the issues with Klarna have been solved. A full list of our available payment options can be found here. Please note that not every event has the option to pay with bank transfer.
Articles in this section
- Why is my name on the eTicket?
- Why can't I pay with a money transfer?
- Why can't I choose the eTicket option?
- Which payment options do I have?
- Which delivery options are there?
- When I order tickets for different events, do I have to pay the shipping fees twice?
- What is an eTicket and how is it delivered?
- What is a Collector-Ticket?
- What is 3-D Secure and what benefits does it have?
- My tickets haven't arrived yet, what can I do?