Ticketmaster constantly aims to offer you the best service. Therefore we set up several different payment options. Of course you can order your tickets with your credit card. We accept American Express, Visa, and Mastercard. Encoded processes ensure complete protection of your sensitive data. You can also pay charges with bank transfers . You will receive an email with specific payment instructions. Please make sure to make the payment within the given time frame. Otherwise your order will be deleted and the tickets will be available for purchase once more. Or use giropay. If you choose giropay as payment option in the online shop, you will be transferred to the online banking page of your bank, after adding your zip code. Here you will log in like usual with your account number and PIN. The system will automatically display a money transfer with all of the details from the transaction. Please note that giropay is only available to customers from Germany. The payment method Direct Banking is a certified payment method, which does not require an extra registration. After ending the booking process you will be immediately transferred to the payment. Please have your online banking PIN/TAN ready. Klarna is a payment provider, with which you can comfortably pay with a money transfer within 14 days, or pay in installments. If you chose Klarna as a payment option, they will pay for you. The complete payment process will be worked out with Klarna. Your tickets are considered sold as soon as you have completed your order and will be sent to you.
Articles in this section
- Why is my name on the eTicket?
- Why can't I pay with a money transfer?
- Why can't I choose the eTicket option?
- Which payment options do I have?
- Which delivery options are there?
- When I order tickets for different events, do I have to pay the shipping fees twice?
- What is an eTicket and how is it delivered?
- What is a Collector-Ticket?
- What is 3-D Secure and what benefits does it have?
- My tickets haven't arrived yet, what can I do?