In general you have the option to purchase tickets with money transfers, immediate transfers, Giropay, credit cards, or with Klarna. At some events though, the promoters don't want any reservations due to high demand. We ask you to understand that in such cases we can't accept the payment method money transfer, since they would require a reservation.
Articles in this section
- Why is my name on the eTicket?
- Why can't I pay with a money transfer?
- Why can't I choose the eTicket option?
- Which payment options do I have?
- Which delivery options are there?
- When I order tickets for different events, do I have to pay the shipping fees twice?
- What is an eTicket and how is it delivered?
- What is a Collector-Ticket?
- What is 3-D Secure and what benefits does it have?
- My tickets haven't arrived yet, what can I do?