Ticketmaster GmbH is not organizing any of these events, but is contracted by the event promoters to sell tickets. The event promoters generally don't accept any return or trade requests. You are clearly informed about the liability of the tickets while ordering them. Please note, that simple ticket orders are exempt from the distance selling law. This is because sports, leisure, and cultural events can't be organized logistically and financially with a two week return period. The legislation sees this the same way, which is why the law doesn't apply when you create a contract with the event promoters for the completion of a service in the area of recreational activities (§ 312 b par. 3 No.6 German Civil law).
Articles in this section
- Why can't tickets be traded or returned?
- What is Ticketmaster Platinum?
- What is ticket personalization?
- What is a Collector-Ticket?
- What are VIP tickets and how are they delivered?
- How can I receive notifications for pending events?
- Can I make the price on my ticket illegible?
- Can I laminate my ticket?
- Can I get insurance for my tickets?
- Can I also buy tickets for events outisde of Germany?